Sleeps 2-4 | 2 Bedrooms
Anvil is a first floor apartment with excellent views over Ben Nevis to the East and towards the centre of Corpach village to the north.
The compact kitchen/living/dining area is open plan with pine furnishings and pineclad walls, giving a cosy compact atmosphere. The kitchen units are fully fitted with oven/hob and cooker hood, plus a fridge and microwave. The apartments are more than adequately equipped with crockery, cutlery and general utensils plus toaster and coffee maker.
The accommodation is fully heated on a Total Control” system with a storage heater in the living area plus an electric “real fire”. There are panel heaters in the bedrooms with automatic settings.
Within the living/dining area there is a pine gatelegged table, with suspended overhead light plus easy seating. Wall lighting, coffee table and colour TV and table lamp complete the living area.
Off the living / dining area is a bunkroom sleeping 2 persons with pine drawers and mirror.
An internal corridor leads through a glass door to a small fully fitted shower room with an independent shower heater, shaver point. w.h.b, w.c. and convector heater.
Also off the internal corridor is one twin bedroom with two pine single beds, pine wardrobe, chest of drawers and mirror.
- All bed linen. Beds made up on arrival
- All cooking & catering facilities
- Tea towels, dish cloths, washing up liquid, and pan scourers
- Bin bags and some spares.
- Washing machine in the drying room along with a tumble dryer (£1 coins in the meter)
- Use of drying rooms
- Personal towels for stays of 5 nts of more free.
- Ample free, off road parking space for cars, minibus and trailer
Other Facilities on site
- Use of lecture / meeting room for up to 12 persons
- Lockable bike store
- Bike hire
- Canoe / kayak storage
while you are here chill out, take a leisurely walk,…
ideal for small families or groups of friends
great views over the Caledonian Canal
great for extended families
the smiddy bunkhouse
well suited for friends & family with warm pine clad…
excellent value group accommodation